Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lake Toho, FL.

I'm behind in updating my blog a lot has happen since my last post so, I will work my way backwards.

I registered for Lake Toho, Southern Open yesterday as a single event. I didn't have the money to commit to them all. My chances of getting in are not great but if I get the opportunity I will try to come up with the money to fish them all. Roland martin is fishing the Southern Opens this year, its obvious he has another Classic birth in his eyes. You win an Open this year and you get a ticket to the Classic.

I registered for all of the Central Opens and am fairly confident I will get a spot this year? I am doing some map study and trying to get some support from sponsors for 2011 season.

I have a new relationship with Wright & McGill/ Eagle Tackle/ Trokar. Their Bassmaster pro staff is full for 2011 so I am starting on their Capt./Guide pro staff. I love
fishing with my Skeet Reese series rods, they really are awesome. I have been an early adopter of their products and what can you say about Trokar hooks, I can't wait to get my first Trokar Buzzbait. I'm proud to be on their team.

I'll update this post if I get confirmation of entry, you never know?

Great news: I got confirmation I'm in the tournament. I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment