Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lake Texoma- Central Open


I can't believe I haven't made any posts since the Open. I really can't update much when I'm out on the water and that's when I want to do it. most of the time I don't have internet connections.



Here is a picture of Luke, he made it in the Bassmaster photo gallery after he was noticed cheering me during the weigh-in on day1. I was staying at their home. My first real fan came out both days and left after I was done.




Here is my picture from the gallery on Day2 pre launch.













I had a little figured out but didn't get the bites I needed during the tournament. I finished 83rd besting half of the field but thought I could have done better. I had one area that I thought would have paid off during the tournament but never did. I boated every fish that bit even in practice. It was tough but I was confident and fished hard I just didn't get the break of running into any schools. They were liking the buzzbait in practice. I pulled a nice fish off an isolated tree but couldn't find any more brush piles. I found a good dock at the end of day2 but it wasn't enough to get a limit. One fish went a long way in this tournament. I was really expecting to get lucky even though conditions were tough


I pulled a nice bass out of a tree after this video, see the buoy in the back of this pocket. Unfortunately, there was just the one.

Great news today: I'm in the southern Open on Lake Toho. I am so excited about this opportunity to share water with the legend Roland martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment