Sunday, January 30, 2011

Central Open, Lake Lewisville

Lake Lewisville is the first stop for the Central Opens. I'm expecting a lot more competition from the Elite pros this year, looking for a spot at the Bassmaster Classic, you are only one win away, so the incentive is there. This map shows where the Top 12 have to travel for the final Day weigh-in at the nearest Bass Pro Shop. They changed the rules which cut the final day down from the top 30. good for the top 12 anglers bad for the other 18 anglers hoping to move up in points and money. Not that great for the bass either, I wish I knew what they were thinking?I've never fished lake Lewisville before so I will have that disadvantage but I know from fishing Grand Lake this time of the year I need to run North as far as I can into the feeder rivers. I will be running into the same problem with my boat burning so much gas. It just costs me too much. I need the new Yamaha SHO. I'm going to have the same problem when I get to Table Rock and the 45mile run up that river. I need a paycheck again or I will be struggling all year with expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment