Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lake Lewisville, TX.- Central Open



I'm leaving for Lake Lewisville on Tuesday and have found a nice ramp to start my practice. It's located on the North East end of the lake. I'm going to start on this end of the lake because of the numerous areas that look protected from which ever direction the wind blows, lots of points and pockets for me to fish.



The weather looks like it's going to get warm fast and stay that way into the tournament which ought to get the big girls moving shallow? I've had enough winter, 70's will be nice!







My plan is to fish points and then move shallow. I'll probably throw a spinnerbait and trap a lot followed up with a c-rig and flipping plastic and some topwater, whatever it takes. If they are shallow my custom bullfrog could be the deal....they seem to love it. All I need to do is run into some big ones and let the fun begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment