Friday, August 20, 2010

Lake DeGray, AR.




I'm leaving for Lake Degray on Wed. for a couple of days of pre-fishing. It's still hotter than I would like but atleast it's cool at night.

This is a two day tournament so it is important to find some schooling bass for both days.


I've added a new 7'10" Wright & Mcgill Magnum Crankbait rod to my arsenal. I'm spooled up with 12# Vicious Flourocarbon and will tie on several deep diving lures. SKL Series 6 and Red Eye Shad, little John DD.

I'll be doing some drop shotting and throwing a big worm on deep structure.

There are several boat docks near the takeoff so these might prove helpful on the way into the weigh-in.


I'll update the blog once I get on the water Thur./Friday from my smartphone. I should be able to use the new Navionics app but won't be able to do the fancy Google Earth stuff until I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment