Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ft. Gibson

I fished Ft Gibson last week during the Sooner Run. Here are some links to a couple videos I posted on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=1524107502902&ref=mf
Shallow Bite [HD]
by Jeff Jordan (videos)
0:46
My biggest fish today was caught on a Balsa squarebill red/chart crayfish pattern. The bass were extremely shallow feeding on shad. I lost 2 three pounders. Here's a typical keeper caught flipping a BigBiteBaits Rojas Fighting Frog. ...no bass over 4# today but they were there.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1520299247698&ref=mf
Highlights from a day on Arkansas River. I caught 2 keepers on a jig and crankbait. The Elite pros will have a slugfest on Ft. Gibson compared to the river. They caught a lot of 4 and 5 pounders during last weeks BWS. The bite should be a lot easier for everyone. It should take 15# a day for cut, maybe 14#?

I'm going to try to catch up on a few past events. I was having problems updating the blog from my cell phone. I hope I can resolve that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment